Sunday, April 17, 2011

OH My Gosh Chocolate Sugar Scrub Cubes

Now available in my online SHOP


Swoon Worthy OH My Gosh Chocolate Sugar Scrub Cubes

These little cubes are complete chocolate heaven! I kid you not! (I don't kid about chocolate!) 
These fabulous little cubes are user friendly and much less messy to use than traditional jar scrubs. Just take one into the shower with you and work it into a paste in your hand and gently massage over skin. They have skin loving ingredients and are more than 99% natural. The oils and butters in these scrubs will work with the natural sugar to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize. Your skin never had it so good! Plus you get to enjoy pure chocolate bliss without the extra calories! This product is a definite must have for any chocolate lover!

PLUS! OH My Gosh Chocolate is our scent of the month so these are on sale at 20% off. Delicious Savings!

The more I use this scent the more I love it. I am like a walking billboard. I took these in to a lovely lady who is featuring Light of the Moon items in her shop and she wanted to eat them. That is how true to mind blowing chocolate this scent is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment