Sunday, May 29, 2011

Where did May go? If I blink is it going to be Christmas?

Well this month has literally flown by! Between getting ready for craft shows, working on new recipes and most importantly, being the super proud mommy of an awesome 10 year old.

I do have to give a big shout out to my son for an awesome first year at his new school!! He constantly makes me so proud! He has received 2 math awards for working on an 8th grade math level (he is in 4th grade), he received a scholarship award, a citizenship award, a paw award (for consistent positive behavior and respect for himself and others), and to top it all off he was also nominated for a Young Achiever Award. He was voted, by nearly every student in his class, the best student in the class and also won the year long competition for the best behaved student (he is the proud recipient of an Ipod  for his efforts). I am so proud of him and blessed to have him as my son.

Sorry I had to gush a little =)

I have some fabulous new cupcake soaps coming out soon! They are wonderful and so fun! Great as a treat for friends, family or even yourself! Great for birthdays and celebrations! Nice to have just in case you have a last minute birthday and no time to get a gift.

Keep an eye out for the cupcakes. You won't want to miss out!
Blessings and Best Wishes to all ~ Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day holiday!
~April

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my birthday cupcake last May, it is sooooo cool! It smells great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome :) Gotta have cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete