Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Oh My Gosh Chocolate" Products - Bubble Bath Bomb & Mini Cake Soap




Oh My Gosh Chocolate Bubble Bath Bomb
The Bubble Bath Bomb is a delightful way to dive right into chocolate paradise. It features the skin softening and fizz of a traditional bath bomb with the added playfulness of bubbles! Natural and gentle. Ideal for sensitive skin and even children's skin. How could you go wrong? 

Oh My Gosh Chocolate - Mini Cake - Shea Butter Soap
If you need even more decadent chocolate to intoxicate your senses (Who doesn't?) check this little sweet treat out! This adorable Oh My Gosh Chocolate Mini Cake is scented and colored with delicious chocolate. This is a decision that won't break any resolutions! This skin loving glycerin and Shea Butter soap will cleanse and moisturize. Keep a look out for the decorated version of this fabulous little cake! I will be listing it soon :)

Have a GREAT day! :)


Decorated Oh My Gosh Chocolate Mini Cake Shea Butter Soap

Here is the decorated mini cake! Doesn't it look good enough to eat??
Find it HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment