Monday, March 28, 2011

What a wonderful time had by all!

Well we did our first craft show yesterday. After a week of all nighters and little sleep we had a wonderful time. It was definitely a family affair. My husband, mom, son and step daughter were all there pitching in. The support I have is amazing and I am so grateful and blessed. The kids were especially great. They didn't whine or complain about losing a Saturday, instead they pitched in and handed out samples. We had such a good time and met some awesome people. We can't wait to get back out there.

My ten year old son, who is one of my biggest champions, decided that my soaps are going to be famous. How sweet is that? He is so inspiring to me. Every time he comes in my shop or sees a new soap he tells me how great I am at what I do. With that kind of faith how can I ever go wrong?

I could go on and on :) but bottom line is that all the long hours and loss of sleep were worth it in the end!

Wishing everyone a beautiful and blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment