Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Upcoming Craft Show

I will be doing a craft show at Ballard High School on March 26th. So if anyone is going to be in the Louisville, KY area please stop by :) I will be featuring some fabulous new products that aren't even listed in my online store yet. I will also have lots of samples to tempt the senses ♥

All Natural Lemon Eucalyptus Scrub
With Organic Free Trade Demerara Sugar
Available for sale HERE
I am doing a mad dash to get everything made for the show. I make items fresh to order so I don't have much finished product in stock. I got invited to do this craft show about 3 weeks before show date, which doesn't give a lot of production time to start with. To further challenge the situation I threw my back out and could barely move for over a week. I refuse to give in to defeat! Who needs sleep anyways? Hahaha

Wishing everyone blessings & much happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment